The disorder of functions of a male organ can cause a serious decline in quality of life and depression. Often it is a dysfunction of an erection that occurs against the background of primary diseases. Modern methods of treatment can eliminate the root cause of impotence or temporarily recover an erection when taking drugs once.
Signs of Impotence
Signs of impotence are very obvious. Make sure to visit a urologist if you have at least one of the following symptoms:
- It’s difficult for you to reach and maintain an erection;
- A weak erection;
- An erection becomes less prominent in the morning.
Treatment Methods for Impotence
The modern treatment of male impotence is complex. It has a wide range of opportunities and methods to treat psychogenic and organic erectile dysfunction. The main methods of therapy are:
- Pharmacological or psychotherapeutic treatment (for example, taking drugs like Levitra which you can buy on https://gesundeliebe.com/levitra-kaufen.html);
- The method of intracavernous injections of vasoactive drugs;
- Surgical treatment of arterial or venous insufficiency;
- Penile implant procedure.
Doctors are not always able to determine the specific reason for impotence. In this case, it is necessary to consider the role of different forms of susceptibility to the disease. These are the peculiarities of the patient’s lifestyle:
- Obesity and lack of physical activity.
- High cholesterol levels and irregular therapy of diabetes.
- Chronic stress, insomnia, and unfavorable social conditions.
The treatment of impotence depends on the reasons that lead to it. The main reason is bad habits and lifestyle that can lead to other diseases which have an impact on impotence development. An examination is always necessary to begin with. Your doctor will help you find the most appropriate treatment.