Natural methods of body treatment are gaining a lot of popularity these days. And a few such treatments to get rid of pains and other musculoskeletal problems are:
- Massage therapy
All these methods are non-invasive treatments that do not involve the use of drugs to restore the balance between the circulatory system, nervous system, and the lymphatic system – the 3 pillars of human health.
That said, the effectiveness of all the therapies depend upon the therapists. Which is why it’s essential that you take an aid of trained professionals at elite therapy centers like the Integral Performance Physio clinic.
But Why Such Clinics Only?
It’s only natural that you should be interested in the reasons that why’s there always maximum focus on clinics like IPP. And the reasons are listed below.
- Unlike most wellness clinics that offer either massages, osteopathy, physiotherapy, or Dietetics, this clinic has experienced therapists to take care of all these issues. In other words, they have experienced osteopaths, physiotherapists, masseuse, and dietitians.
- Their therapists are professionally qualified individuals with years of experience that enables them to treat each patient as a new body to get to the roots of the problem.
Which Therapy is Best?
It depends upon the condition you’re suffering from. We have made a list of some problems that’ll help you in understanding the kind of therapy that’ll help you the most.
- When Should You Seek a Physiotherapist?
It’s best to consult a physiotherapist when you’re facing mobility issues. The most common problems that physiotherapy deals with include the following.
- Herniated disks
- Sciatic nerve
- Rotator cuff dysfunctions
- Torticollis/neck pain
- Ankle sprains
- Post knee surgery
- Tennis elbow
- Postural dysfunctions
- Thoracic pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ligament tear
- When Should You Seek an Osteopathic Physician?
The following conditions are best treated by osteopaths.
- Regular body aches
- Migraines and headaches
- Jaw pain (temporomandibular joint – TMJ)
- Digestive complaints
- Neck pain, mid and low back pain
- Pregnancy and postpartum related complaints
- When Should You Seek a Masseuse?
The trained masseuse at Integral Performance Physio clinic use a combination of massage skills and physiotherapy skills to exert adequate pressure on pressure points in order to offer substantial muscle relief. Most effective massages that you must try include the following.
- Swedish massage
- Trigger point massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Pregnancy massage
- Lomi-lomi massage
- When Should You Seek a Dietitian?
People struggling with the following problems and disorders require the help of a dietitian.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Liver Disease
- Eating Disorders
Trained dietitians can also prepare diet charts to suit the needs of people:
- Having difficulty in swallowing immediately after a surgery.
- Struggling with weight management.
- Having specific dietary requirements.
- On a vegan or vegetarian meal plan for weight loss.