- 1/4 teaspoon maple extract
Apple Fritter ingredients:
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 small, organic apple, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup, grade B
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons pecans, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons golden raisins
- In a small skillet, heat the coconut oil
over medium. Add the finely
chopped apple and cook, stirring often until very soft, about 5 minutes. Add the syrup, cinnamon,
pecans and raisins. Continue to cook for another 2 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Make the Real Healthy Basic Donut Recipe above, mixing the cooled apple fritter ingredients
to the dough in step Three.
12 Half-Donut Servings
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 145 calories, 10g fat, 32mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, and 4g protein