This a great way to use up some Easter ham on the morning after. It’s an easy to make omelet without all the fuss. Kids and adults both love it.”
Categories: Low Carb, Breakfast, High Protein
- 1 1/2 cups cubed smoked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- Combine eggs and milk in a large bowl; beat well.
- Add ham to preheated skillet and warm until juicy.
- Add eggs and stir regularly until they start to set.
- While eggs are still soft, add cheese.
- Cook until eggs are firm and cheese is melted.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve
Servings: 4, Calories: 328, Fat: 24.3g, Cholesterol: 371mg, Sodium: 902mg,Carbohydrate: 1.4g, Protein: 24.5g