Categories: Desserts, Snack, Appetizers, Low Sodium, Low Cholesterol, Dairy Free, High Fiber Diet, Vegetarian
- 1 tablespoon hulled sunflower seeds .
- 2 avocado – peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 large red apple – cored and diced
- 1/2 cup raisins, soaked in water and drained
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a medium bowl, combine the avocados, apple and raisins.
- Drizzle with honey, and sprinkle with sunflower seeds.
Servings: 4, Calories: 299, Fat: 16.7g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 13mg,Carbohydrate: 41g, Protein: 3.2g